We collect your data (specifically outlined below, but generally basic information about you in a professional context, such as email, job title, company name, etc) strictly to provide you with access to our research, analytics, events and other programs. We will not share this data with anyone unless you explicitly consent to us doing so. We honor your right to privacy and will comply with your wishes to remove your data from our systems.
You deserve to know how we collect and use the data you provide to us, and that’s what we are providing to you on this page. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the BNamericas website, or the website of our sister site, specifically: http://www.bnamericas.com, http://subscriber.bnamericas.com, http://store.bnamericas.com, and http://app.bnamericas.com. This notice was updated in October 2018 to reflect GDPR compliance standards.
- Provide you with access to the content and events we produce
- Analyze profile or behavioral data to help us improve the products we offer to you.
- In specific cases we will be contractually obligated to share your data with one of our third party advertisers or partners (for example, webinars, downloads or special events). In these instances, we will make it clear that the data you share will be transferred to the third party. You will always have the option to not have your data shared by not taking part in that specific program.
- We will store this information to keep you informed about other relevant products that may be useful to you.
- We will never use or share the information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
- Some information, such as IP address and your email address, may be shared with the following third parties who help us run our website and email programs. They will only use this information to serve our needs and are prohibited from using it in any other instance. They are: Google (website tracking, analytics, and ad server), Mailchimp (email marketing), Segment (data tracking), Intercom (in app messaging), Salesforce (CRM), SAP (billing), Amazon Web Services (email services and data warehouse), Stripe (payments transaction gateway), Microsoft (business intelligence).
Consenting to allow us to process and store your data is optional. However, failure to provide that consent will prevent us from delivering the content, events and other experiences to you as mentioned above.
- Email address
- Job title or seniority
- Company name
- Company Type
- Mailing/billing address
- Credit/debit card information (*NOTE: we do not save or store this information, and it will onlybe shared with our payment processors in order to complete the transaction in which you are engaging.)
Based on the information you provide to us, we may create or append other information to your profile in the interest of better serving you (for example, your interests). As is the case with all data we collect, this will be kept private and for our business purposes only.
If you would like to unsubscribe from our communications at any time, you may do so in the footer of anyof our emails. If you would like us to delete your information entirely, or request the information we store about you, please contact us via the email address below. Otherwise, by continuing to interact with our emails and programs, you provide us with permission to manage and use your data as described above.
To prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your data and maintain the accuracy and cleanliness of our own data while ensuring the correct use of it, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.